You are being redirected to another site.
The MDS Presidential Perspective: Beyond the “Atypical-atypical” Parkinsonisms - Presented by Dr. Oscar Gershanik webinar will share his personal clinical approach to the diagnosis of parkinsonian disorders.
Oscar S. Gershanik, MD - Hospital Universitario Favaloro Foundation, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The primary purpose of this webinar is to provide information on a clinical approach to the diagnosis of parkinsonian disorders.
Upon completion of this activity learners will be able to:
1. Learn a systematic approach to the diagnosis of Parkinsonisms
2. Understand the challenges in the diagnosis of Parkinsonism with atypical features
3. Recognize the clues leading to a differential diagnosis of Parkinsonism
This activity is intended for residents, fellows, young neurologists, and general neurologists.
The course must be attended in their entirety. Partial credit is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed in the Accreditation Statement, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your board requirement.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society designates this education activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher).
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate.
MDS staff members involved with the planning, development, and review of the content for this activity have no relevant affiliations or financial relationships to disclose.
All individuals in control of content for this course are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interests as defined by the ACCME.