You are being redirected to another site.
The MDS-Device Aided Medical Therapy Module 8 course will provide a comprehensive overview to the introduction and complications of subcutaneous apomorphine injections and continuous infusions. This module was reviewed for content and accuracy in June of 2020.
Laura Silveira-Moriyama, MD, PhD - Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Campinas, Brazil
Andrew Evans, MD - Royal Melbourne Hospital, Hawthorn, Victoria, Australia
Claudio DeGusmao, MD - Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
The primary purpose of this program is to provide information on the introduction and complications of subcutaneous apomorphine injections and continuous infusions.
Upon completion of this activity learners will be able to:
1. Determine when and how invasive therapies should be withdrawn
2. Recognize side effects of apomorphine therapy
3. Learn to prevemt and/or manage these complications
This activity is intended for neurologists, neurosurgeons, specialist nurses, and other health professionals.
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher).
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate.