You are being redirected to another site.
The MDS Non-Motor Rating Scale Training Program aims to teach participants about the use of the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society – Non-Motor Rating Scale (MDS-NMS), at the scale, subscale, domain and symptom level. Case exercises are also included to test the rater's ability to administer the scale.To successfully complete this course and receive a certificate, a score of 80% is required to pass the post-test. You will be allowed three attempts.
The purpose of this program is to teach participants about the use of the International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society – Non-Motor Rating Scale (MDS-NMS).
Upon completion of this activity learners will be able to:
This activity is intended for healthcare professionals who will be administering the MDS-NMS.
1. Active Internet connection (DSL or Cable). Dial-up connection will have constant buffering problem.
2. Compatible with Windows PC and MAC (256 MB of RAM or higher)
3. Activity is best viewed on Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher and Firefox 29.0 or higher
4. Adobe Flash Player 12.0 (or higher).
5. Adobe Reader to print certificate.
Access to this material is provided to individuals for personal educational purposes only. Clinical trials and investigator-initiated studies must obtain prior written permission from MDS to use this material. If you are a clinical trial representative or a rater in a clinical trial or study, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for access.