You are being redirected to another site.
The primary purpose of this program is to provide industry professionals with a basic knowledge of Parkinson's disease from a diagnostic and therapeutic perspective, empowering them to better understand the challenges of this disorder and its treatment.
To Be Announced
As the premier medical society in the world that focuses on movement disorders, MDS is uniquely positioned to provide a program that will help industry professionals better understand Parkinson’s disease and give them the ability to work in a more informed manner.
There will be a patient/caregiver roundtable session in the program to enrich the participant’s knowledge on how PD impacts patients and their caregivers.
Members: $800 USD
Non-Members: $800 USD
Upon completion of this activity, learners will be able to:
1. Recognize the differential diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease
2. Discuss the clinical features of Parkinson’s disease from early to advanced stages
3. Identify the benefits, limitations and complications of currently available treatments for PD including pharmacotherapy and surgery
4. Discuss non-motor features of Parkinson’s disease
5. Identify outcome measures, unmet needs, emerging therapies, and biomarkers for Parkinson’s disease
This activity is intended for industry professionals who work for pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
Click here to view location map